Dear Patch Sprint registered or potential participants,
We know many of you have questions about how the Coronavirus 19 (COVID - 19) - which has led to the cancellation of many events throughout the world - will affect the 2020 Patch Sprint.
Our policy is that, over the next several weeks, we will closely monitor the situation regarding COVID. It is our hope that this event can go on as scheduled on May 23; however, the health and safety of our participants will be the primary objective in making a final decision. Given that, we are working on several preliminary options: (hit the READ MORE) link
Whatever the final decision is - and whenever it is made - please be assured that we will work with each registered participant to grant their wish on potential deferment of your race fee, as well as the option for a refund of your fee or donation.
We understand that you have spent months training for this race. And we greatly appreciate the generous support you have given to our event beneficiary: Adirondack Scholarship Foundation.
We will contact you once a final event decision has been made— hopefully by the end of April. Until then, we thank you for your patience and understanding.
Tim Singer and Brian DeGroat